Rental Reservation Policy
Your safety on the water is our number one concern. To ensure that your stay is as safe and enjoyable, boating experience is required.
Outlined below are the basic guidelines:
- No Pets allowed on Rental Boats
- You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license. A boating license is required for those born after May 1, 1996.
- Boating experience required
- Boats are to leave and return to the dock at Lighthouse Marina.
- Rental hours are Monday through Sunday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tax and fuel are not included in rental fee.
- No Fishing on Pontoon Boats
- Boat(s) must stay in Peconic Bay
- All reservations must be accompanied with full payment of rental.
- Security deposit will be charged on your credit card the day of rental.
Minimum 48 hours notice to receive a refund (less 10% processing fee).Less than 48 hours notice is non-refundable.
- Holiday: No refunds or cancellations. (includes weekend of Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day).